Shraddha Associates (GUJ) Pvt. Ltd.
is a well established organization based in Ahmedabad, Gujarat and was established in the year 1988 with the core objective of manufacturing quality industrial Oil Field chemicals. The company is flourishing well under the headship of Mr. Rajiv Vyas
and Mr. Sanjiv Vyas
(the Directors of the company). They have been the motivating force behind the companyÃ¢€™s success. We have a design and development strategy that constantly strives in improving the performance of hydrocarbon industries by creating and developing value added product line of chemicals and in offering services for exploration, drilling, production, transportation & refining processes.
Our Vision & Mission
- Vision : To be best in class, top-tier performer having a balanced portfolio in the oil and gas industry, focused on core areas in a safe and environmentally responsible manner for the long term benefit and delivering value through performance and partnerships.
- Mission : Our mission is to deliver outstanding operating and financial results by aggressively building and managing a balanced portfolio with an assortment of growth opportunities covering a range of risks and rewards. We accomplish this by investing in People, Knowledge, Technology and Equipments.
A Brief About Us
- Be an Employer of Choice
- Strengthen our commitments to H.S.S.E.
- Strive for excellence in performance
- Contribute to enterprise and state
- Realise Value from Technology
We are considered as one of the paramount organizations engaged in manufacturing, supplying and distributing a variety of Drilling Fluid, Production Chemicals and other Oil Field Chemicals since last two and a half decades. We manufacture and process all the products using superior grade ingredients in order to match the international quality standards. The raw materials are procured from the authentic agencies and also quality control is strictly monitored at all the process stages. Our production plant is strategically located in one of the largest industrial states of India, Gujarat, ensuring that the operations are not compromised on the terms of quality and shortage of inventory.